Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CZASY TERAŹNIEJSZE

Dziś kolejna lekcja gramatyczna - tym razem wrócimy do podstaw i przyjrzymy się czasom terażniejszym w języku angielskim. Wprawdzie jest ich aż cztery (Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous) ale dziś skupimy się na dwóch o podstawoym znaczeniu: Present Simple oraz Present Continuous. Najpierw przypomnimy sobie jak się te czasy tworzy i w jakim znaczeniu się ich używa, a ćwiczenie na końcu pozwoli nam sprawdzić naszą wiedzę w praktyce.

BUDOWA:

Czas Present Simple:

W zdaniach oznajmujácych używamy podstawowej formy czasownika, a w trzeciej osobie dodajemy
-s lub –es (plays, feels, goes, watches). W zdaniach przeczących używamy czasownika posiłkowego do oub does (dla trzeciej osoby liczby pojedycznej – ona, on) i podstawowej formy czasownika.

I like going to the cinema.
My friend works seven days a week.

We don’t use this car very often.
She doesn’t play basketball very well.

Do you speak English?
Where does your brother live?

Czas Present Continuous:

We wszystkich typach zdań (oznajmujące, pytające i przeczenia) używamy podstawowej formy czasownika dodając końcówką –ing (playing, working, eating).

I am talking to my friend:
She isn’t using the computer at the moment.
What are you doing here?

UŻYCIE:

PRESENT SIMPLE

PRESENT CONTINUOUS

• General truth and definitions

The sun goes around the world.

Nurses work in hospitals.

• Things that don’t change too often

Paula lives in New York.

My sister has good memory.

• Likes and dislike

Katie loves Tina Turner.

I don’t like the way you are talking to me.

• Habits and routines

She wakes up at 10 o’clock.

We go skiing every winter.

• Current activities (happening at the time of speaking)

Mum is having a shower now.

I am helping Gina with her homework. Can I ring you back later?

• Temporary arrangements

I am staying in a lovely hotel.

Our car has broken, so dad is cycling to work now.


EXERCISE:

Proszę użyć czasowników w nawiasie w odpowiednim czasie: Present Simple albo Present Continuous:

In winter it (1) ____________ (snow) a lot in New York.

- Are you busy Tom?

- Yes, I (2) ______________(make) dinner for kids.

You know I (3)____________ (hate) smoked salmon and you still __________ (4) buy it nearly every week.

Tom very rarely (5) ____________ (go out).

We usually have fish on Friday but today I (6)___________ (prepare) vegetarian lasagne.

My granny (7) ____________ (stay) in our house at the moment because her flat has been flooded.

Owls (8) ___________ (sleep) during the day and (9)__________ (go) hunting at night.

How often (10) _____________________ (your neighbour/cut) the grass in his garden?

The boys are upstairs. They (11) ____________ (watch) cartoons.

Why (12) _____________________ (you, walk) to work today?

Well, I missed my bus.

Copyright © Polish School of English Limited 2006-2010

No comments:

 
blogcatalog